"How To Get Yourself In The Right Mindset To Hike
Even If You're Lacking The Motivation And Attitude...
Dear Fellow Hiking Enthusiast,
Thank you for signing up to my Email Tips series on the 3 Principles of Focus, Attitude and Mindset Before The Hike Gets Tough.
You should receive your first email in your inbox within the next 30 minutes.
In the meantime, if you're stressed before and during the hike because of high expectations...
...Or you have unrealistic hiking goals that lead to a stressful and unpleasant hike... Or if you're struggling with mindset the days leading up to your hike... Or if you
Then this could be the #1 most encouraging thing you ever read... Here's why...
Why You Need To Prepare Your Attitude (Even Before You Hike)
We've all been there before.
It’s Thursday afternoon and we get a message from a friend asking us to hike Saturday morning.
We start preparing the right food adequate water, trail shoes or boots, and even rain coats.
We cruise through work on Friday and then we’re all set to hike Saturday morning. We hit the trail and then we realize…
Our hiking goals and expectations are not realistic.
The hike was longer than expected, the trail is not kid and dog friendly, the pace at which you hike is too slow, the amount of time you spend on the trail is too long.
And then you realize that when you don’t keep your goals and expectations realistic, the entire hiking experience becomes very stressful and unpleasant.
But it doesn’t have to be so...
Based On Where You Are Right Now
When it comes to packing for your hike, what you want to do is find a solution that specifically addresses your unique hiking situation…
Ideally a guide or resource that walks you through all the steps you need to:
Set the right goals and expectations realistic, so the entire experience can become very enjoyable and pleasant
How to prioritise time to go for a hike with family that’s not too much of a stretch for them.
Stop worrying about other people’s comfort levels on the hike and whether they bring enough water and food
Avoid overestimating your hiking abilities and underestimating the difficulties of the hike and what you should bring.
Wake up early and setting your mind to hiking
Keep consistent attitude and focus throughout the hike
Which is why I put together a book covering everything you need to find your the right trails for your hiking ability and navigate through them.
Hi, my name is Nate Lau.
And I’ve been hiking for as long as I can remember…
In a moment, I’m about to share with you information that took me a lifetime to discover... and show you how to discover EVERYTHING you need to know about packing for your hike all in one place!
... And the best part?
You Can Check Everything Out For FREE If You Choose!
But before I go on, I should probably start by telling you my story.
If you can’t tell by now, hiking is a bit of an “obsession” for me and my wife. Together we hike 3 times a month finding trails to hike from all over the world.
We always find tips and tricks from talking to hikers we meet on the trail…
We even started a Facebook group with over 77,854 followers to date to share these tips and learn from other hikers around the world.
So naturally, my wife and I decided to compile a hiking book — which I’ve titled Hikerprep: The Complete Simple Guide To Easy Hiking Preparation — to help hikers experience dramatic improvements in hiking in a matter of a few weeks.
Before writing this book, we initiated a research project to interview hikers from around the world. They ranged from ‘newbies’ who hiked once a year to seasoned experts who hike over 5 times a month.
We set out to find out exactly what information would be the most valuable in a comprehensive “how-to” book about hiking.
This Book Consumed 6 Months Of Our Lives...
And We Loved Every Minute Of It
Fast forward today, the final book “Hikerprep: The Complete Simple Guide To Easy Hiking Preparation
” is everything you need to know about preparing for your day hiking… explained step-by-step, and complete with dozens of diagrams, tables and photographs.
This book also contains word-of-mouth tips and tricks. This is the true gold that you won't find anywhere else. Info you’d otherwise discover only after decades of REAL “feet on the trail” experience - including all those tough questions that you can’t just get by by doing an internet search or by reading any other book.
And unlike most backpacking books, everything is explained in plain English, without any boring jargon.
We wrote everything and made it as entertaining and easily understandable as possible.
AND we made the book available to almost everyone because we offer a complete, no-risk opportunity to check out the book FREE, if you choose…
Writing a book takes a lot of time and effort and I don't take it lightly.
My latest book (which I wrote about Hiking as well) was recently named an Amazon Bestseller. It took a lot out of me and that's why I want you to know that Hikerprep was written with quality in mind.
It was written so that you can get the most of your next hike because your time is precious.
Hiking Mindset - How To Find The Motivation, Attitude and Time to Hike
- How to prepare your mindset days leading up to your hike
- How to set realistic hiking goals for a stress-free (and pleasant) hike
- Ways hiking promotes mindfulness and self-esteem
- How to find the motivation, attitude and time to hike
- How to maintain focus while hiking
- How to assess your mindset after the hike
- Ways to treat depression and anxiety through hiking
How To Know What To Pack and How Much Food, Water And Safety Gear to Bring
- How to bring the right hiking clothing and prepare for the hot or cold
- How to choose the right pair of hiking boots with the right sole and fit
- Types of shirts, pants and jackets to bring
- What types of hiking accessories to pack
- How much water to bring and amount to drink to stay hydrated
- How much food to bring on your hike including meal ideas
- Types of emergency supplies to bring
- How to choose the right size hiking pack (and why it matters)
- Lists of essential hiking and backpacking gear to bring
How To Plan Your Hikes And Find Trails That Fit Your Ability
- How to find trails that are your perfect match for your ability
- Our favorite hiking logistics apps that will save you time and headaches
- What essential information you need before you go on your hike and who you should brief
- How to create a hiking itinerary for family and friends to contact in case of emergency
- Navigational skills that hikers of all levels should know
- Little known ways to find essential trail information that will help you advance your ability
- Ways to prepare for varied weather conditions on the trail such as thunder showers
- Ways to orient your topographical map and be a better navigator
How To Build Stamina And Attack More Challenging Trails
- What physical tests to do for assessing your hiking fitness level.
- What trail level and ratings mean to you and your hike.
- Which exercises to strengthen muscle groups used for hiking.
- What 4 routines needed for strengthening quadraceps, inner and outer thighs, stabalizing ankles.
- Ways to build your cardio endurance, calculate your intensive training zone.
- How to physically prepare for hiking.
- What stretching exercises to do to improve hiking strides, flexibility and power.
- What hip flexor stretches, IT band stretches, calves stretches, and hamstring stretches to do and when.
- How to develop powerful legs for a better hiking experience.
- Step-by-step instructions for reducing the stress of eccentric contractions.
- Ways to overcome altitude hikes and altitude sickness.
And this just scratches the surface…
As you can see, we wrote “Hikerprep: The Complete Simple Guide To Easy Hiking Preparation” as the only book in hiking preparation you’ll ever need. And if you’re like the vast majority of readers, you’ll be well along your way to mastering hiking like an experienced hiker.
But don’t just take my word for it…
Here’s what actual readers are saying about this book.
Panorama City, Los Angeles
"The biggest benefit was discovering what I needed to do quickly prepare for any hike and spend more time on the trails.
I tried it and it worked. Without your help it would have taken me a long time to realize both the importance of hiking preparation, fitness and mindset. The biggest benefit was learning what I needed to do to quickly prepare for any hike and spend more time on the trails. I tried it and it worked. Without your help it would have taken me a long time to realize both the importance of hiking preparation, fitness and mindset.
"I was stopped in my tracks with the fitness part because that's what I was interested in the most.
I just started hiking again this year and frankly was struggling with the whole hiking preparation part. The information was very insightful and in fact helped me see that my fitness can be improved in three ways not one (among others)!
My fitness level was not what was it was and the information helped me to see how to improve my fitness before my hike. The exercises I came up with are now being used on all my hikes, all because of your book Hikerprep!
While reading and figuring out my exercises, my enthusiasm just blossomed. It also taught me how to set expectations and have the right mindset before hiking. I knew it on a gut level but when I compare to other hikers, I could very clearly see how my mindset just really stands out.
I would highly recommend this e-book because it makes you hike in a totally new and helpful way.
"The feature I enjoyed most was how to calculate trail difficulty
I have a very high trail completion rate when it comes to hiking, but I'm interested in tackling harder trails over the next year, rather substantially.
I purchased HikingPrep as I was certain that it would provide useful info about how to actually go about doing that without experiencing excessive body aches, stamina, and mindset frustrations.
HikingPrep confirmed some practices I was already using — showing me why it was working and how to make it work even better. It also gave me an easy to use checklist for preparing for any hike that I choose to do at any time of the day. I feel confident now when I go for my hikes.
Many hikers I know have all sorts of issues on the trails — this should take away some of those issues if not all of them.
There's basically no good reason not to buy HikingPrep. It's hands down the best $30 I've spent this year.
Here’s what to do now:
Click the “Order Now!” button. You’ll be redirected to a secure page where you’ll be asked to provide your billing information. You can either use your credit card, or pay with Paypal.
Now before I even mention a price, let me make it perfectly clear how EASY this decision really is.
I will shoulder all the risk here.
That's right. When you order now, you don't risk a single penny. Why? Because you are covered by a super generous guarantee.
6-Month 100% Money-Back Guarantee
You are fully protected by our 100% Satisfaction-Guarantee. Read it, use it, treat it as your own. If you are not completely thrilled with what you've discovered, after 6 months (plenty of time to test everything out on your own trails yourself), then I INSIST that you return the book to us for a fast refund of your purchase price. No questions asked. NO hassles either.
Why do I do this?
Yes, it’s a financial gamble for me… But that’s how confident I am that you’re going to be thrilled with this book. We poured our heart and soul into it - and spilled the beans on everything we know. If you’re not happy, we’re not happy.
Want to Check This Out For Yourself?
You can...Without Risking A Penny
You must order right away... and here's why:
You don't want to continue going through the same challenges of hiking again over and over again. Spend a little time learning how to seriously prepare for your hike before you hit the trails. And your hikes will be more enjoyable, fun and exciting.
So don’t delay. Order today, while it’s on your mind and before this opportunity vanishes forever.
And I almost forgot — when you order right now, we’re also going to send you…
You'll get a ton of good stuff included with your order... at an embarrassingly reasonable price... AND if for some reason you’re not 100% satisfied, you’ve got nothing to worry about, because you don’t risk a penny! :)
Are you ready to get started?
To order your copy of the electronic book and receive these 2 BONUSES today with the premium package, simply choose the option you would like to order below and click on the “ORDER NOW” button below next to that option. You’ll be redirected to our safe & secure online order page. Once you complete & submit your order, your ebook and bonuses will be rush-processed the same day!
YES! I’m ready to discover everything I need to know to prepare for my hikes all in one place! I want to take advantage of this limited-time bonus premium package, which includes my complete set of bonuses. All together valued over $91.00!
I understand that if I wait… even until tomorrow, I could come back to this site and find the bonuses are no longer available. I understand that by ordering the Premium Package TODAY, I’m guaranteed to receive ALL of the following:
- THE EBOOK: Hikerprep: The Complete Simple Guide To Easy Hiking Preparation
- BONUS #1: The 30-60-120 Fitness Calendar and Planner
- BONUS #2: Day Hiking Preparation Checklist
Hikerprep: The Complete Simple Guide To Easy Hiking Preparation (PDF)
Hikerprep: The Complete Simple Guide To Easy Hiking Preparation (PDF valued at $27)
BONUSES (valued at $42):
- The 30-60-120 Fitness Calendar and Planner ($27)
- Day Hiking Preparation Checklist ($15)
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Ordering is Fast, Easy and 100% Secure
Important Note: What will happen once you click the button
1) You will be taken to a page where you can fill in your credit card details. This will be verified instantly. You will then receive an email with all the download details right away.
2) If you get directed to another page by chance, please don't panic. Computers take breaks sometimes. Send me an email, and I will send you an alternate link and you will be able to download your ebooks without a problem.
- If the system doesn't accept your credit card, please email me directly and I will help.
- Delay in delivery of product. You may experience a delay in getting your product if your credit card address and your physical address don't match. Or some other factor doesn't match, as it sets off a fraud alert. So to protect you from your entering your card wrongly being used by someone else, the credit card company holds your order.
Please contact me directly and I will sort it out for you.
If you have any questions that have been unanswered, please email me directly and let me know how I can help. I'd be interested in getting your feedback. The feedback that you give me, is strictly confidential. Don't forget to include your telephone number and a time to call you.
Whichever option you've decided to order, you're in for a real treat. You'll be on your way to learning everything you need to know about preparing for your hikes — all in one place!
"The Hiking Feeder" :-)
P.S. And remember — when you order right now, you DO NOT RISK A SINGLE PENNY because you're completely protected by a 6-month 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you decide to return the ebook for a fast refund with your 6-month "check it out" period, you will have seen ALL these hiking secrets for FREE and you get to keep your TWO FREE BONUSES. No hard feelings and we'll part as friends. That's how confidence we are that you're going to love this ebook. And I think you're going to flip over the info you discover.